Compass is an online student-centred learning environment that supports high quality learning and teaching and connects students, teachers and parents. It is a 21st century online learning platform that takes learning beyond the walls of the classroom and provides a rich knowledge management framework for our school. All students and parents will be provided with an individual log-in to access Compass. Some of the benefits of the program are:
- Removal of paper-based report cards
- Ongoing and progressive reporting
- Improved parental & student engagement through ongoing and immediate three-way feedback
- Safe and secure environments for school communities to collaborate and share information and content
- Parent Teacher interview online booking system
- Roll marking and attendance features available to parents
- Live news feed and event alerts
- Payments for Parent Contributions, Camps, Excursions and other School Events
Each term, students will complete tasks in Literacy, Maths and Integrated Studies which will be available for students and parents to view via Compass. Tasks will allow parents to view scanned copies of students work, assessment criteria in the form of rubrics and whether students are working above, at or below the year level standard. Parents can stay informed about student progress throughout the year and see current work samples that can then be celebrated and discussed with students.
Please click on the compass logo below to login:
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.